Eye Care Services: Medical and Surgical
Doctor Murphy and her dedicated staff offer the following medical and surgical services:
- Eye Examinations
- Cataract Surgery with Glasses Independence
- AcrySof® Toric Intraocular Lens for Astigmatism
- AcrySof® ReSTOR® Multifocal Intraocular Lens
- Laser Eye Surgery for Secondary Cataract
- Diagnosis and Management of Glaucoma
- Diagnosis and Management of Macular Degeneration
- Diabetes and Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Management of Dry Eye
Your first visit will last approximately one hour. After we record your medical history, the doctor will perform a complete eye exam. The examination is completely painless. We want you to feel at ease, so the purpose of each step will be explained. If it is necessary to dilate your pupils with eye drops, you will experience only minimal blurring of your vision for about one hour. Dark glasses will be necessary for driving in the bright Arizona sunlight.
Every effort is made to maintain a punctual appointment schedule. Your timely arrival for your appointment will assist us in avoiding delays. We also appreciate one day’s notice of a cancellation, if possible.
Fees and insurance matters may be discussed with our knowledgeable and helpful staff. Doctor Murphy accepts most insurance plans.